Brigitte M. Ronnett, M.D.
John Hopkins University, School of Medicine
Westin Hotel South Coast Plaza
686 Anton Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
June 5, 2016
8:30AM – 4:45 PM
1. Improvement in the use of modern diagnostic techniques, including IHC and molecular genotyping
2. Knowledge of current criteria for diagnosis of mucinous tumors both primary and metastatic
3. Learning the criteria for serous tumors including borderline and peritoneal lesions.
4. Being aware of challenges of diagnosing invasion for HPV-related endocervical lesions
5. Understanding the utility of IHC for distinction of endocervical and endometrial adenocarcinomas