Register by 4/9 for Early Bird Pricing
June 2018: Breast Pathology
David J. Dabbs, M.D.
Sandra J. Shin, M.D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Sunday, June 3, 2018
8:30 am – 4:45pm
The Westin Hotel South Coast Plaza
686 Anton Boulevard
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 540-2500
Seminar Objectives: At the conclusion of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Cite the reasons for the use of biomarkers in breast pathology.
- Discuss the heterogeneity of lobular neoplasia, metaplastic carcinomas, papillary, various mesenchymal and soft tissue tumors of the breast.
- Assess carcinomas in the neoadjuvant treatment setting.
- Distinguish low grade and high grade “triple negative” tumors.
- Recognize metastatic tumors and mimickers of mammary neoplasms
Materials: (“Attendance Only” includes items 1 and 2)
- 6 hour lecture (Cover seminar objectives, correlate clinical histories, discuss the role of special studies in diagnosis, therapy,
and counseling, and project photographs of the study cases and other illustrative materials)
- Comprehensive syllabus that includes diagnoses, discussion, and appropriate references from pertinent medical literature
- Glass slides of representative tumors (Full package only)