Michelle Reid, M.D., M.Sc.
Volkan Adsay, M.D.
Professor of Pathology, Vice Chair,
and Director of Anatomic Pathology
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Registration begins at 7:00AM
Westin Hotel South Coast Plaza
686 Anton Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
At the conclusion of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
1. Discuss key cyto-histologic features and differential diagnosis of commonly encountered, problematic solid pancreatobiliary tract lesions.
2. Review the cyto-histologic classification and reporting of cystic and intraductal pancreatobilary neoplasms, as well as benefits and limitations of ancillary testing.
3. Emphasize new concepts in classification and grading of pancreatic NET’s with emphasis of morphologic repertoire and differentials.
4. Review the complex periampullary region anatomy and histologic and site-specific classification of associated neoplasms with emphasis on grossing of Whipples.
5. Discuss the approach to gallbladder atypia including subtle clues to diagnosis of dysplasia, recognition of tumoral intraepithelial neoplasia and invasive carcinoma.